How to Cancel Your Service/Server
We would love to keep you as a customer therefore if you have any problems with your service please email [email protected] or open a support ticket from http://billing.spartanhost.net so we can resolve any issues immediately. If you are sure that we can't do anything to keep you as a customer then follow the instructions below to cancel your server:
1. Make sure you are logged into our billing system, this is what you are currently viewing this article on.
2. Navigate to the "My Products & Services" page.
3. Click the service you would like to cancel and then select 'Request Cancellation' under 'Actions' on the left hand side.
4. After confirming your request, if you have a Paypal subscription with us you will need to cancel this also to avoid being charged even after cancellation by Paypal. Follow the instructions below on how to do this:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right of the page.
- Scroll down and click on Pre-approved payments under the Payment settings section.
- Select the appropriate 'Spartan Host Ltd' subscription, click Cancel and follow the instructions
Was this answer helpful?
If you are going to be away and won't be able to pay your server bill you might want to add some...
By purchasing a Dedicated IP, your server will obtain the port: 25565. With that you can connect...
Debit/credit card option at checkout - we take the required invoice total from your debit/credit...
If you have already bought a server and would like a Dedicated IP, simply open a ticket here with...
Spartan Host's Affiliate Program is designed to reward you for referring customers to us....