How to Cancel Your Service/Server
We would love to keep you as a customer therefore if you have any problems with your service please email [email protected] or open a support ticket from http://billing.spartanhost.net so we can resolve any issues immediately. If you are sure that we can't do anything to keep you as a customer then follow the instructions below to cancel your server:
1. Make sure you are logged into our billing system, this is what you are currently viewing this article on.
2. Navigate to the "My Products & Services" page.
3. Click the service you would like to cancel and then select 'Request Cancellation' under 'Actions' on the left hand side.
4. After confirming your request, if you have a Paypal subscription with us you will need to cancel this also to avoid being charged even after cancellation by Paypal. Follow the instructions below on how to do this:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right of the page.
- Scroll down and click on Pre-approved payments under the Payment settings section.
- Select the appropriate 'Spartan Host Ltd' subscription, click Cancel and follow the instructions
Was this answer helpful?
By purchasing a Dedicated IP, your server will obtain the port: 25565. With that you can connect...
We accept the following payment methods:- Debit/credit card- Paypal- Alipay- Bitcoin + alt coins-...
Additional IPs can be obtained at the checkout or via a billing ticket if your order is already...
Debit/credit card option at checkout - we take the required invoice total from your debit/credit...
To upgrade your server go to our billing panel (http://billing.spartanhost.net). Once there,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution